Friday, July 30, 2010

Engagement Photos at Downtown Disney

Paul with  South County Photography is a friend of Steve's and was gracious enough to do our engagement session at Downtown Disney.  We had a lot of fun with Paul and his assistant Mike.  Both guys were amazing!  They helped put us at ease.  Why is it when you're taking pictures with your point and shoot you can clown around and not think anything of it but when you get 2 people with big lens taking pictures of you it suddenly becomes awkward and weird?! We had fun with it and once we finally relaxed we had a great time and got some great pictures in the process.  I am going back to Cali in August and Paul has asked us to do more photos with him at Laguna Beach this time.  I'm actually REALLY looking foward to doing more photos.  I love what I've seen of Laguna (I'm in love with the the tower across from BJ's!) and can't wait to get some beach-y photos.  Now the big question is what to wear.  Any suggestions?

Here's some of my favorite photos from our day with Paul.

mah_2150

pmh_9947

ph2_7236

ph2_7175

ph2_7168

ph2_6995

ph2_7326

1 comment:

  1. Hey there...thanks for sharing the link to your blog. I will DEFINITELY be following your progress. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete